Sunday, March 7, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenges #36

Well good morning Magnolia fans,

The sponsor this week is one of my FAVOURITE paper shops that I can no stop myself but for wanting more and more and the postage is always super quick and parcels packed to perfection, the sponsor is.......
They not only have a wide range of papers, but buttons, flowers, ribbons..... The list is absolutely endless and Anna is going to kindly sponsor a $20 VOUCHER for her store.....WHOO HOO....

Whats the challenge this week? It’s a gorgeous recipe theme this week for you all….
  • 3 Papers, 3 Flowers, 2 Buttons & 1 Bow
I thought this recipe was so much fun and hope you all agree when you join in.


HOW TO JOIN IN…

  • Your card MUST have a Magnolia stamp to join in. Doesn’t have to be a Tilda or Edwin, it can be a butterfly, background, table, animal etc, as long as it’s made by Magnolia.
  • Follow the challenge above.
  • Post your card on your blog and LINK back to ou r challenge blog.
  • Link your DIRECT post to Mr Linky before mid-day Saturday before next challenge to be in for judgment.We are lucky enough to have 2 amazing guests this week with us. All guests will do all 4-5 challenges depending on the month and when the challenges fall on. We would like to give a very BIG and WARM welcome to two very talented ladies…..

CHANTELLE
ANGIE


Here is what the wonderful Magnolia Down Under Challenge Designers came up with, something to get everyone’s creative juices going AND be sure to check out their personal blogs to see them in detail and give them some loving for all their hard works!…


DEBBIE




JANE


JODIE




KELLIE



STEPHANNE







7 comments:

  1. Thanks for a FUN challenge! The DT cards are ALL wonderful and truly inspiring! :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge. My first time here, but I will return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girls - I have FINALLY entered one of your challenges. :) So happy it is weekly now. I find all your cards inspiring. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kellie,this is my first time at entering one of your challenges. hope my cards OK. Had a ball with this one. thanks for the great inspiration. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, this is my first time enterin one of your challenges. Hope my card is ok. Thanks Naomi (Aust)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,this is my first time as well.and I'm a new blogger.I'm rather nervous I hope my card is ok . I find all you ladies Inspirational
    kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards as always ladies, fab challenge too
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete