Saturday, November 20, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #72 {Shabby Chic} - Winner and Top 5

Well it certainly looks like Shabby Chic was a popular challenge - and boy did you guys come up with some GORGEOUS creations for us to drool over during the week. In fact the standard was soo high that you guys made it REALLY hard for us to choose our winner and top 5! All week we've been discussing the gorgeous cards appearing and knowing we were in for a tough vote. But we do have a winner.

Congratulations........


Lori {44}
I'm sure you'll all agree Lori made a beautiful little box and frame set. I am just wishing my name was Bailey right about now so I could claim this for myself - LOL. If you want to check out more of Lori's amazing work check out her blog HERE.

Lori please email Kylie at kyliekueter@tpg.com.au to collect your winner's badge.

Now onto our Top 5 - and I have to admit with each set of votes that came in this changed around. But here are our final Top 5 in numerical order....

Camilla {20}
Ingrid {21}
Annica {29}
Kathy{64}
Hanne {65}

Each and every week we have inspired by YOU guys to learn new things and improve our own skills - and for that we thank you. Congratulations go to you all - make sure you grab our Top 5 badge from the side bar to show all your blog friends just how fantastically clever you all are!!!

We hope you'll pop back tomorrow morning to check out our next challenge - I know the DT has some gorgeous eye candy for you. Until then - Happy Stamping!!!

xXx

3 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodness! what can I say you've made my day, heck my week! I'm so happy! Thank you sooooo much, and I agree all the entries were amazing so I am completely honoured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lori!!!!
    You totally deserve 1st place...this is just "STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS"!!!!!
    Hugs Alison
    xx

    ReplyDelete